By Chef Dawn Broeder
· 1 lime wedge
· 2 ounces Titos vodka
· 4 ounces tomato juice
· 2 dashes hot sauce
· 1 or 2 dashes of Dawn’s Bloody Mary Mix
· 1 dash ground black pepper
· 1 celery stalk
· 2-3 dill beans (for garnish)
· Sprig of parsley (for garnish)
· 1 lime wedge (for garnish)
· 1 piece of sugared bacon (for garnish)
· 2 large green olives (for garnish)
Chef Dawn's Instructions:
1. Pour Dawn’s spicy bloody mary mix onto small plate.
2. Rub juicy side of lime wedge around lip of tall glass.
3. Roll outer edge of glass in the mix until fully coated.
4. Fill glass with ice. Set aside.
5. Squeeze lime wedges into shaker and drop them in.
6. Add vodka, tomato juice, seasonings, black pepper and extra hot sauce to shaker. Fill with ice.
7. Shake gently and strain into prepared glass.
8. Garnish with celery stalk and large sprig of parsley.
9. Finish with spear containing lime wedge sandwiched between two large green olives. Lay the piece of bacon over the top.
Check out what's near you
* Please note that each of our territories has a specialized list of lines represented. Explore each territories manufacturers below.